001全球互助网  论坛管理Webmaster  版主专区Moderators  在线人数:全论坛144人;本论坛111人;现在时间2019-10-16 07:32:15

版主:001客服(临时)

移民美国互助论坛

新来的客人发言之前请先注册Register Here


原有信息: [返回] [收藏]
序  号: 713837
标  题: 贡献面试问题大礼包 。。。仅供参考。。。 (19千字)
发 信 人: 上海六月  [发短消息]
时  间: 2008-06-17 08:46:04
阅读次数: 2775
详细信息: [只看帖主]

第一部分 申请人背景 / Petitioners Biography

背景类信息 / Biographical Information

你的申请人是谁? Who is the petitioner?
谁为你提出申请? Who is petitioning you?
你的未婚夫(妻)全名是什么? What is your SO’s full name?
你能否写出来或拼出来? Can you write it or spell it for me.
他(她)曾用过什么名字么? Has s/he used any other names?
你的未婚夫(妻)住在哪里? Where does your SO live?
你的未婚夫(妻)的家庭住址是?What is your SO’s address?
你的未婚夫(妻)的电话号码是? What is your SO’s phone number?
你的未婚夫(妻)年龄? How old is your SO?
你的未婚夫(妻)的生日是? What is your SO’s birth date?
你的未婚夫(妻)在哪里出生? Where was your SO born?

家庭类信息 / Family Information

你的未婚夫(妻)父母是否健在? Are your SO’s parents alive?
你的未婚夫(妻)父母住在哪里? Where do your SO’s parents live?
你的未婚夫(妻)父母的家庭住址是? What are is your SO’s parents address?
你的未婚夫(妻)父母或养父母的名字是? What are your SO's parents (step parents) names?
你的未婚夫(妻)父亲从事何种职业?What does your SO’s father do?
你是否见过你的未婚夫(妻)父母? Have you met your SO’s parents?
你是否与你的未婚夫(妻)父母在电话上交谈?Have you talked with your SO’s parents on the phone?
你与你的未婚夫(妻)父母关系是否融洽? How do you get along with your SO’s parents?
你的未婚夫(妻)父母是否同意你们的关系? Do your SO’s parents approve of your relationship?
你的未婚夫(妻)是否有兄弟或姐妹? Does your SO have any brothers or sisters?
你的未婚夫(妻)的兄弟或姐妹的名字是? What are your SO’s brothers and/or sisters names?
你的未婚夫(妻)的兄弟或姐妹住在哪里?Where do your SO’s brothers and/or sisters live?
你是否见过你的未婚妻(夫)的兄弟或姐妹? Have you met your SO’s brothers/sisters?
你是否与你的未婚夫(妻)的兄弟或姐妹在电话上交谈? Have you talked with your SO’s brothers/sisters on the phone?
你是否与你的未婚夫(妻)的兄弟或姐妹关系是否融洽? How do you get along with your SO’s brothers/sisters?
你的未婚夫(妻)有过婚史么? Was your SO married before?
你的未婚夫(妻)婚龄为多久? How long was your SO married before?
你的未婚夫(妻)结过几次婚? How many times was your SO married before?
你的未婚夫(妻)什么时候离婚? When were your SO’s divorces?
你的未婚夫(妻)上一次离婚是什么时候? When was your SO’s last divorce?
你是否知道你的未婚夫(妻)曾在**年离婚? Did you know that your SO was divorced in 199-?
你的未婚夫(妻)前妻(夫)名字是? What are the names of your SO’s exes?
你的未婚夫(妻)前妻(夫)现住哪里? Where do your SO’s exes live?
你的未婚夫(妻)是否有孩子? Does your SO have any children?
你介意你的未婚夫(妻)有孩子么? Does this matter to you?
对你来说,你的未婚夫(妻)的孩子会造成任何麻烦么?Will there be a problem with your SO’s children from another relationship?
你的未婚夫(妻)有几个孩子? How many children does your SO have?
你的未婚夫(妻)的孩子名字是? What are your SO’s children’s names?
你是否见过你的未婚夫(妻)的孩子们? Have you met your SO’s children?
你是否与你的未婚夫(妻)的孩子们通过电话? Have you talked with your SO’s children on the phone?
你与你的未婚夫(妻)的孩子们关系是否融洽? How do you get along with your SO's children?
你的未婚夫(妻)的孩子们由谁来抚养? Who has custody of your SO’s children?
你是否会对你的未婚夫(妻)的孩子们尽职尽责? Will you be a good parent to your SO's children?

工作类信息/Employment Information

你的未婚夫(妻)从事何种职业? What does your SO do for a living?
你的未婚夫(妻)在那一家公司任职? What is the name of the company that your SO works for?
你的未婚夫(妻)在公司的职位是? What is your SO’s job title at the company that he/she works for?
你的未婚夫(妻)在公司任职多久? How long has your SO worked for the company that he works for?
你的未婚夫(妻)曾经的职业和工龄? Where did your SO work in the past and for how long?

财产类信息/Financial Information
你的未婚夫(妻)是在供房还是在租房? Does your SO own or rent their home?
你的未婚夫(妻)收入是多少? How much money does your SO earn?
 
教育类信息 / Educational Information
你的未婚夫(妻)的最高学历是? How much education does your SO have?
你的未婚夫(妻)毕业于那所大学? Which university did your SO graduate from?
你的未婚夫(妻)的学位是? What kind of degree does your SO have?
你的未婚夫(妻)的专业是? Which subjects has your SO studied?
 
信仰宗教及其他类信息 / Religious and Additional Information
 
你的未婚夫(妻)的眼睛是什么颜色的? What color are your SO's eyes?
你的未婚夫(妻)的头发是什么颜色的? What color is your SO's hair?
你的未婚夫(妻)的身高为? How tall is your SO?
你的未婚夫(妻)的体重为? How much does your SO weigh?
你的未婚夫(妻)喜欢的食品/菜肴? What is your SO's favorite food?
你的未婚夫(妻)的喜好是? What are your fiance’s hobbies and interests?
你的未婚夫(妻)的宗教信仰是? What is your SO's religious background?
你的未婚夫(妻)是否能够表达和理解你的语种? Does your SO speak and understand your language?
你的未婚夫(妻)是否有任何疾病? Does your SO have any medical issues?
你的未婚夫(妻)是否有宠物? Does you SO have any pets?
你的未婚夫(妻)的宠物是? What kind of pets does your SO have?
你的未婚夫(妻)的宠物名字是? What are your SO's pets names?
请详细介绍你的未婚夫(妻)Please tell me more about your SO.

第二部分 受益人信息 / Beneficiaries Biography

你的未婚夫(妻)见过你的父母么? Has your SO met your parents?
你的未婚夫(妻)与你的父母关系是否融洽? How do your parents get along with your SO?
你的父母是否同意你们的关系? Do your parents approve of your relationship?
你的未婚夫(妻)是否见过你的姐妹或兄弟? Has your SO met your sisters/brothers?
你的未婚夫(妻)与你的姐妹或兄弟关系是否融洽? How do your sisters/brothers get along with your SO?
你的姐妹或兄弟是否同意你们的关系? Do your sisters/brothers approve of your relationship?
你是否结过婚? Have you been married before?
你有孩子么? Do you have children?
你的未婚夫(妻)是否见过你的孩子们? Has your SO met your children?
你的未婚夫(妻)与你的孩子间关系是否融洽? How do your children get along with your SO?
你的宗教信仰是? What is your religious background?
你从事何种职业? What do you do for a living?
你在哪家公司/单位任职? Where do you work?
你的业余兴趣和爱好是? What are your hobbies and interests?
你是否能够表达和理解你的未婚夫(妻)的语种? Do you speak and understand your fiance(e)’s language?
你是否参军? Have you been in the military?
能否介绍你的军旅感受? Talk about your experience in the military.
你曾否出国? Have you ever traveled overseas before?
你出国几次? How many times have you traveled overseas?
你到过其他哪些国家? What countries have you been to in your travels overseas?
你曾在这些国家停留时间有多长? How long have you been in each place you have been overseas?
你是恐怖分子么? Are you a terrorist?
你是否亲自准备签证所需的申请表格? Did you prepare the forms for your petition/visa yourself?

第三部分 两人关系 / Relationship

相识/Meeting
你们是如何相识的? How did you first meet your SO?
你们是何时相识的? When did you first meet your SO?
你们在何地相识? Where did you first meet your SO?
你们认识有多久? How long have you known your SO?
你们相互通信有多长时间? How long have you been corresponding with your SO?
通信往来/Correspondence
你们以何种方式沟通? How do you communicate with your SO?
你们沟通的次数? How often do you communicate with your SO?
你们用什么语种沟通? What language do you use to communicate with your SO?
你们一天会有几通电话? How many times a day do you talk to your SO on the phone?
你们一个月会有多少次电话? How many times do you and your SO talk on the phone each month?
你是否赠送过礼物给你的未婚妻(夫)? Have you sent gifts to your SO?
你赠送的礼物是? What did you send to your SO?
你的未婚妻(夫)是否赠送过礼物给你? Has your SO sent gifts to you?
他(她)赠送的礼物是? What did your SO send to you?
你们在电话上会谈些什么? What do you and your SO talk about on the phone?

见面/Meeting in Person
你们见过几次面? How many times have you and your SO met?
你们上一次见面是在什么时候? When was the last time you and your SO were together?
上一次见面时你们相处了多久? How long were you and your SO together the last time?
过去见面你们又相处了多久? How long were you and your SO together any other time(s)?
你的未婚夫(妻)具体探亲的日期是? What are the exact dates of your SO’s visit(s)?
你的未婚夫(妻)每次探亲有多长时间? How long did your SO stay each visit?
在你的未婚夫(妻)探亲期间,你们做了什么? What did you do when your SO came?
在你的未婚夫(妻)探亲期间,你们去了哪里? Where did you go when your SO came??
有你们共同的照片么? Do you have pictures of you and your SO together.
照片里除了你和你的未婚夫(妻)还有谁? Who else is in the pictures of you and your SO together?
你们在照片里做什么? What are you doing in the pictures of you and your SO together?
这些照片摄于什么时候? When were the pictures of you and your SO taken together?
个人信息/Personal Information
你为什么要与他(她)结婚? Why did you want to marry your SO?
你爱你的未婚夫(妻)么? Do you love your SO?
你爱他(她)什么呢?What do you love about your SO?
你们的相同之处是什么? What do you have in common with your SO?
什么促使你决定通过互联网寻找你的未婚夫(妻)? What made you decide to use the internet to find a SO?
认识你的未婚夫(妻)前,你是否在互联网上与很多其他男性有过交往? Were you talking to a lot of men on the internet before you met your SO?
你仍旧与那些男性有交往么? Do you still talk to men on the internet?
你为什么选择一个年龄超出/小于你很多的异性呢? Why would you choose to marry so much older/younger than you?

婚姻/孩子 Marriage / Children
你们什么时候订的婚? When did you become engaged to your SO?
你们在哪里订婚? Where did you get engaged to your SO?
你们是否有订婚仪式/晚会? Did you have an engagement ceremony/party?
订婚仪式/晚会在何处举办? Where was your engagement ceremony/party?
订婚仪式/晚会是何时举办? When was your engagement ceremony/party?
订婚仪式/晚会有何人参加? Who was at your engagement ceremony/party?
你的未婚夫(妻)的家人是否参加订婚仪式/晚会? Was any of your SO’s family at your engagement ceremony/party?
你的未婚夫(妻)的家人为什么没有参加订婚仪式/晚会?Why weren't any of your SO’s family at your engagement ceremony/party??
你们做了任何关乎婚礼的计划么? Do you and your SO have any wedding plans made?
你们的婚礼的计划是? What are your wedding plans?
你们计划何时结婚? When do you plan to get married to your SO?
你们计划在何地结婚? Where do you plan to get married to your SO?
你的家人计划参加婚礼么? Does your family plan to attend your wedding?
你的未婚夫(妻)家人计划参加婚礼么? Does your SO’s family plan to attend your wedding?
你们于何时结婚? When were you and your SO married?
你们是否举办婚礼? Did you have a wedding ceremony?
你们的婚礼在何处举办? Where was your wedding held at?
请描述你们的婚礼过程。 Please describe your wedding ceremony.
你们想要小孩么? Do you want children?
你的未婚夫(妻)想要小孩么? Does your SO want children?

第四部分 生活在美国/Life In the US

你为什么想去美国? Why do you want to come to the United States?
你计划什么时候去美国? When do you plan on entering the United States?
你打算在美国何地居住? Where do you plan to live in the United States?
你是否计划在美国永久居住? Do you plan to stay in the United States forever?
你在美国有朋友或亲属么? Do you have any relatives/friends in the United States?
你在美国的朋友或亲属在何地居住? Where do your relatives/friends live in the United States?
你是否到过美国? Have you ever been to the United States?
你是否曾经在美国居住? Have you ever lived in the United States?
你何时在美国居住? When did you live in the United States?
你在美国居住多久? How long did you live in the United States
你在美国何地居住? Where did you live in the United States?
你计划到美国后做什么? What do you plan to do once you are in the US?
你计划在美国工作么? Do you plan to work in the US?
你计划在美国求学么? Do you plan to study in the US?

试探性问题/Trick Question
签证官:你期望我为你做什么呢? / Interviewer: What do you want me to do
受益人(你): 请发给我K1(K3)签证,这样我就可以去美国陪伴我的爱人。 Beneficiary: Give me that K-1(3) visa so that I can go to the United States and be with the person I love.
签证官: 你确定么? / Interviewer: Are you sure?
受益人(你): 非常确定 / Beneficiary: Very sure.

几点建议 / Advice For Your Interview
下面的信息可能不适用于所有的大使馆/领事馆,仅供参考
The following information may not apply to all Embassies/Consulates .. it is just a general guideline

1. 不要主动提供信息。 对于大多数问题,简洁明了的回答会缩短面签时间,增加成功率。 如果属于“是非”题,仅需要回答是或非。 如果问题关于名字,仅需要回答名字。Do not volunteer information. For most questions, the shorter and more direct the answers are, the shorter the interview and the higher the chance of success. If the question is a yes or no question, give yes or no answers only. If the question is a simple question like "What is your name?" answer simply with your name.

2. 如果你不知道问题的答案,绝对不要撒谎, 绝对不要撒谎, 绝对不要撒谎。 简单地说“我不知道答案”或“我不记得”。
If you do not know the answer to a question, do not lie. Say, "I don't know the answer to that at this time." or "I don't remember."

3. 许多问题的答案在申请文件中都有。比如说“你的丈夫的父母亲的名字。” 但是签证官仍旧期望你熟知申请文件的内容。面试前一定要对申请书的内容有详尽的了解,最好能做个模拟面试。 The answer to many questions will be in the papers that were sent in the petitions. Questions like, "what are your husband's parent's names". They will expect you to know the information given in your petitions. Review everything in your paperwork with your wife before her interview, and do a mock interview to see how the information may be applied.

4. 避免说“我想。。。”, 女性通常都有这个口头词。 签证官希望你能够干净利落地回答问题。同时,避免其他不确定口头语如: 嗯, 你知道的, 啊等等。 Avoid saying "I think . . .". Women do this a lot. The examiner will expect you to know not be unsure, of your answers. Also, avoid adding "umm", "you know" and "ahh" type fillers to your speech.

5. 如果可能,用展示配合你的陈述。当签证官的问题可以用文件或照片回答时,将文件或照片一并呈上。 例如,当签证官问及“你的家人如何看你的丈夫?”, 把家庭照片展示给签证官看,同时告诉他”家人都很喜欢你的丈夫,这是我的父母亲与他的合照。“ When applicable, don't just state, demonstrate. If the examiner asks a question that can be answered with a document or photograph(s), provide it along with your answer. For example, if the examiner asks, "What does your family think of your husband?", give them a picture or two with your answer; "They like him very much. Here is a picture of him with my mother and father at my parent's home."

或者, ”有多少人参加了你们的婚礼?“,回答时给出个具体数目,并告诉签证官你有些宾客尽欢的照片。
Or, "How many attended your wedding?" Answer, "(give a number, then say) We have some lovely wedding photos of our guests having fun. Here are a few that I can show you."

6. 提供日期时请遵循美国的日期习惯, 月/日/年。 Give American answers for dates and times. 12/24/07, not 24/12/07.

7. 穿戴应该整洁,但不要盛装。 Dress well, but not overdressed.

8. 尽量保持镇静, 有条不紊和友善的。 紧张常会导致怀疑。Try to appear calm, well organized, and friendly. Nervousness raises suspicions.

9. 保持清醒, 如果签证官开个小玩笑,报以一笑,但不要开玩笑。Remain focused. If the examiner makes jokes, smile and enjoy, but do not make jokes too.

10. 谈话中保持适当的对视,尽量控制面部肌肉,保持一个友善和礼节的表情。Make proper eye contact when conversing with the examiner, and try to control your own facial expressions so that your face remains pleasant and cordial.

11. 声音要响亮,避免签证官要求你重复回答。Be audible so that your examiner doesn't have to ask you to repeat your answers.

12. 把资料准备好,以利于索取。签证官喜欢有序而不喜欢浪费他们时间的人。Organize your papers in a way that will allow you to retrieve them easily and quickly. Examiners appreciate order and someone who doesn't waste their time.

13. 面签结束时一定要询问结果。 “请问我如何向我的丈夫/妻子(未婚夫/妻)说明我的签证的状态?” 当你离开前,一定要签证官解释发给你的文件或完成你的申请的下一个步骤。 如果有需要,尽可能写下签证官的名字,以备万一。When the interview is over, always ask for the results. "What should I now tell my husband about my visa status after our interview?" Before you leave, have them explain any papers they give to you and/or any procedures they will be taking to complete your case. Try to get the examiner's name for future reference, if needed. Write it down.

14. 如果签证是在另外一个城市,应该提前一两天到达做指纹及体检。If the interview is in another city than the one you live in, arrive a day or two early to complete biometrics and get the results of your medical exam.

15. 提早到领事馆,但做好超出预定的面试时间的准备。 如果你携带钱物,当心小偷。 如果忘了带身份证,你将被拦在门外。Arrive early to the consulate, but also be prepared to wait for a time past your scheduled interview appointment time. Be careful of thieves around the consulate if you have to carry cash. Bring ID; you cannot enter without it.

16. 签证官几乎不当面签发签证。 做好准备返回领取或告知领事馆将签证寄发给你。It is rare for the consulate to give you a visa on the spot. Be prepared to return for it or have it delivered to you, if approved.

17. 许多大使馆/领事馆不允许携带手机和食品入内。 面签前不要让自己饿着并做好安置好手机。Many Embassies/Consulates do not allow cell phones or food inside. Eat well before your interview and be prepared to leave your cell phone outside.


面试时应该携带的材料包括: 你的未婚夫(妻)当初用于申请的文件和材料(注意,领事馆也同样有这些材料)及其以下:
For the interview, your SO should bring everything listed in the document sent from your embassy/consulate. As well you need to include the following.
1. 结婚证件原件,翻译,和翻译公证。Original marriage documents, translations and certifications.
2. 正式的,详尽的出生证 Formal, long form birth certificate.
3. 未婚夫(妻)的离婚证书的或配偶的死亡证书的影印件。Copies of any divorce records or death decrees of former SO(s).
4. 护照,应该有至少六个月的有效期,越多越好。Passport, with an expiration date of no earlier than 6 months. Try to have more than 6 months before expiration.
5. 警方的未刑证明。Police certificate with "Nothing" written on it, indicating no criminal record
6. 指纹记录。 领事馆会告知你在何时,何地,以何种方式获得。 某些大使馆/领事馆会收取相关的费用。Fingerprints (consulate will instruct you regarding how, when and where these will be taken). There is a separate fee for this at some embassies/consulates.
7. 体检结果。领事馆会告知你在何时,何地,以何种方式获得。 某些大使馆/领事馆会收取相关的费用。 你应向体检医生索取体检影印件的备份。Medical exam results (consulate will instruct you regarding how, when and where this will be taken). There is a fee for this. Make sure you get a copy from the medical examiner.
8. 你和未婚夫(妻)各自的护照式的照片。领事馆也会对此作出相应的规则。Passport type photos of each of you. (consulate will instruct you regarding these)

相关信息: [返回] [收藏]

发布响应: [返回]
  

    严正声明:发表新信息前,请确认您发表的信息符合中华人民共和国法律法规,并符合本论坛的主题。本论坛严禁上贴任何政治敏感文章和带有色情成分及带有攻击性言辞的文章,禁止商业广告和招贴,否则将依据本坛规定视情节分别删除、封ID/IP,对于恶意上贴者本站将及时向公安部门汇报上贴者信息。请点击这里阅读本论坛发贴详细规则

 网 名
ID
新用户登记Register  密 码Password
 主 题
Subject
主题图标
Smilies
高兴 挤眼 恐惧 有趣 伤心 偷笑 怪面 不快
微笑 大笑 傻笑 狞笑 淫笑 变鬼 奇怪 害羞
真逗 发愁 痛苦 忧愁 急死 大哭 链接 可爱
晕倒 恶魔 弱智 摆谱 骂人 咬牙 揍你 美眉
好奇 无聊 疲倦 挥手 赞扬 反对 真衰 拍键
喜欢 问题 注意 主意 你好 爱心 眼花 亲吻
文章 大笑 狞笑 嚯嚯 忧郁 不爽 焦急 苦恼
我拽 Kiss 调皮 天使 唠叨 怒气 苦命 凝视
呼叫 转贴 原创 正经 叼烟 假笑 害羞 我酷
嘴谗 委屈 害怕 怪脸 惊讶 感叹    
无表情图标   将当前表情设置为缺省表情
详细内容
Text
上传图片
Upload





不在上传图片上加水印
                     

[返回Back]


欢迎您加入001全球互助行列,帮助别人,帮助自己


001论坛软件版权所有:001.com.cn和world001.com 与本软件有关事项请与001联系